Follow cjohnsonking5 on Twitter

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hangin' with Harlem Globetrotters

They named me Christie "Can't Jump' Johnson. It's fitting. I can jump ... I just can't play basketball. I was live with two stars from the Harlem Globetrotters who schooled me with their mad skillz.

Curly Neal is the face all of you know (he's been with the club for 40 years!) and Rocket Rivers is a hot-shot new guy that was awesome. They showed me all sorts of great ball-handling tricks but they wouldn't dunk. Seriously boys? And you call yourselves Globetrotters? Totally kidding... it was 6am after all. I'm just glad they were both coherent...lol.

I'm actually going to play in their game coming up at Key Arena. Holy bad decision GT's ...haha. I have NO basketball skills so if any of you out there want to give me a tutorial, give me a shout. Hopefully they don't embarrass me too badly. They are a ton of fun and all of you should get out and see one of their shows in the Seattle area.


Spinning the ball with Curly Neal and Rocket Rivers





visit www.harlemglobetrotters.com for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment