Follow cjohnsonking5 on Twitter

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hawk One Tailgating Champs!

We got the party started early on this "Blue Friday". I threw my own tailgate at 5:30am in the parking lot of Qwest Field...it was awesome! I invited the crew from Hawk One - the Seattle tailgating champs! They are off to Superbowl in Dallas to compete to be the best in the nation. I wasn't aware that there was a competition for stuff like this but if anyone knows how to party ... it's this gang.

The Hawk One rig is outfitted with 3 original seats from the Kingdome, a Ring of Honor that looks exactly like the one from the Kingdome (it's all signed as well), a locker room, signed memorabilia, and so much more. This is the way to party!



The Hawk One crew


They let me touch their championship trophy ... ohhh ahhh

Doing our best 'Hawk face'



Their sweet rig


Hand-crafted replica table




In the locker room - which also double as a bathroom



No comments:

Post a Comment