Follow cjohnsonking5 on Twitter

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Biggest Loser

Suzy, me, and Matt Hoover from The Biggest Loser



"Step out of line 1 more time Jim...I dare you"




The whole crew


THE BIGGEST LOSER!


I'm not talking about that dorky guy down the street that always calls to ask you out. Nope, I'm talking about the mega hit "The Biggest Loser" that millions of us watch every week. 

We were joined by two of the stars of that show this morning at Vision Quest in Auburn.

Matt and Suzy Hoover (both were on Season 2) joined me this morning to talk about the Pound for Pound Challenge.

It's basically like free money for our food bank. Here's how it works:


2. sign up for my team: 'Christie Johnson King5'

3. Pledge to lose how ever much weight you want to (you can pledge up to 50lbs and they will match that amount and give an equal amount of food to the food bank).

4. IT'S FREE. IT'S EASY. NO ONE IS GOING TO CHECK ON YOU
That's the best part - you could pledge to lose 50lbs and go ahead and gain 5. No one will ever know. 

Of course, I would like us all to be honest about this and get healthy, but the point here is to raise money for hungry Washingtonians. SO LET'S GET TO IT!

I WANT TO WIN THIS CHALLENGE FOR WA'S HUNGRY (all the money and food goes to Food Lifeline here in Seattle), SO PLEASE GO AND JOIN MY TEAM TODAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment