Follow cjohnsonking5 on Twitter

Friday, October 15, 2010

SkiFever & Snowboard Show

You know you've "made it" when you get to work with a skiing dog ... lol!

I was at the SkiFever and Snowboarding Show this morning and it was awesome! I grew up in the snow skiing and I absolutely love it! So I was more than happy to go and dress up in ski gear (although it was so hot inside that I thought I would die) and look at all the latest stuff!!!

We checked out all the hottest new trends, jumped on a trampoline (WEARING SKIS) with 5-time US National Freestyle Champ, David Wise ... he's super cool and amazingly talented ... and skied on an indoor hill with Ryder the skiing dog.

What can I say about Ryder ... well, he's an 8 year old dog that's been skiing since he was 3 months. He's sponsored ... yup ... sponsored ... watch out for him and his dad, Bob, on mountains all around the region. Go down and see him this weekend if you can!

CHECK BACK IN A FEW HOURS FOR VIDEO OF RYDER AND I SKIING TOGETHER



Doing some early Christmas shopping ... :-)

Ryder and his dad, Bob, getting his ski boots on


One very talented doggie


My new BFF


My new entourage


SkiFever and Snowboard Show details:
1. October 15th - 17th
2. Washington State Convention Center

No comments:

Post a Comment