Follow cjohnsonking5 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm too sexy ...

I'm too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love, love's going to leave me ... da da da ...

My knees are still wobbly girls ... I spent the morning with the male cover models of "The Men of the Market" calendar that Pike Place is doing. It's being released this weekend at the market but I got my sticky little hands on the first one! Whoop whoop!

CLICK HERE TO SEE ME CATCH A FISH AND HANG WITH THE SEXY FISH MONGERS!

My very own autographed copy!


So if you've ever been down to Pike Place you've definitely seen the "Fish guys" - they are world famous and have done several corporate and motivational videos...hello Fish Philosophy. They are totally crazy and so fun - this morning they threw a 20lb fish at me ... you should have seen the whispers and stares I got back at the station ... I smelled like a salmon all morning long.

Sexy fish monger, Justin Hall


A whole crew of male models from the calendar ... ohhh la la

The whole gang - just great guys!!

This whole thing was masterminded by a bunch of women. Yup, a gaggle of gals decided that they wanted to see some beefy market guys looking sexy in a calendar. Good idea girls! They are the Thursday Walkers and I would like to say WELL DONE!


The gals from Thursday Walkers ... if you see them, high-five them for this great idea!

So how can you get your hands on one of these calendars? Well, head to the market itself or go to www.pikeplacemarketfoundation.org to buy one. It's only $15 bucks and all the money goes to the Pike Place Market Foundation - all for a good cause ... go get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment