Follow cjohnsonking5 on Twitter

Thursday, September 30, 2010

BACK TO CLASS

The University of Washington went back to school today. Over 40-thousand students descended upon Red Square on campus to begin the school year. We were live there all morning talking to the UW campus police, handing out bagels to students with the ASUW President, and getting fired up with the Husky Cheer Team!
Pretty dark on campus at this point ... lol
I was a cheerleader for years (a professional one at that - but our calendars shall remain hidden for eternity so don't even ask me) so this was exciting for me! They are a great team and so much fun. I wanted to do our interview from the top of a stunt ... so they appeased me at 6am. I thought that my stunt partner for the morning, Paul, was going to pass out after having to hold me in the air for 2 mins, but he lived and did great!
CLICK HERE TO SEE ME INTERVIEW THE CHEER CAPTAIN UP IN A STUNT!
Waiting for my cue to start talking ... notice Paul still looking good
Notice Paul starting think ... "I should have thought more about this before I let this crazy broad talk me into holding her for 2 mins"




The whole team! They're off to USC this weekend to cheer on the Huskies!!!



Dawg Daze are currently underway. Check the UW website for info on all the festivities surrounding this exciting time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment